Suggestions to Promote The 3 o'clock Challenge as a TEAM LEADER:
1. Speak with your friends at church or outside of church about The 3 o’clock Challenge, encouraging their active participation for the Love of God.
2. Speak at all of the groups/ministries at your church or Christian School. Pace yourself (maybe one or two a week) …but don’t allow Satan to distract you and keep you from being diligent in God’s work. (Please remember to ask whoever is in charge for permission before you speak to their group and honor whatever their decision is knowing it is God’s will and all good).
3. Speak with all the groups at neighboring churches, Christian Schools or recruit another servant of God to speak to the different groups at other churches/Christian schools in your community. Remember, they don’t have to be churches of the same faith as yours. Jesus is calling All of His children to salvation and we are called to love ALL of God’s children.
4. Ask your Pastor and the Pastor of other churches if you could set up a table outside of church to inform others about The 3 o’clock Holy Hour, distribute our materials and encourage others to pray. (If you need additional FREE materials, let us know far enough in advance and we will provide you with the materials you need. We can provide a FREE large banner that can be hung under a table or elsewhere at church and additional FREE display materials that could be used).
5. If the Holy Spirit calls you, you could speak in front of the entire congregation at church to bring awareness of God’s Holy Hour and encourage involvement. (Don’t forget to always have the utmost respect and perfect obedience for the Pastor and Clergy and great gratitude for whatever means they allow you to share The 3 o’clock Challenge).
6. Distribute the GET INVOLVED flyer to encourage others to be servants of God too.
7. Ask to leave materials at church in constant view of the parishioners, so there can be an ongoing awareness and encouragement of The 3 o’clock Challenge even when you are not present. (From time to time check on the materials to see if you need to replenish the stock).
8. Ask if our information card can be frequently placed in all the churches bulletins. (There is a digital .jpg file which is available to download online at www.The3o’clockChallenge.com/downloads/
9. Gather a group of people together or go buy yourself and distribute the door hangers (advertisements you hang on people’s front doors) in your and surrounding neighborhoods.
10. Ask permission for our “What is The 3 o’clock Challenge” 4 minute video to be shown at church to the various groups/ministries or during mass/service in your community. (This video is currently under production and won’t be available until 5/20/15).
Suggestions to Promote The 3 o’clock Challenge as a PROMOTER:
1. Leave the Information Cards where others can see and take one. (any public place)
2. Distribute the door hangers (advertisements you hang on people’s front doors) in your and surrounding neighborhoods.
3. Share the static cling car decal or bumper sticker with friends. You can use your car as a driving billboard for Christ
4. Talk with your friends and neighbors about The 3 o’clock Challenge.
5. Share The 3 o’clock Challenge on your Facebook or other social media. Share often and continue to remind other of the three o’clock holy hour.
6. Start a casual conversation asking someone if they have heard about the The 3 o’clock Challenge
7. Ask to leave informational card or rack card at church in constant view of parishioners.(From time to time check on the materials to see if you need to replenish the stock).
8. When helping God’s children encourage them to pray (especially those who are depressed and ill) for 30 secs. At 3:00 for healing.
9. Wear the t-shirt in public places.
10. When someone seems like they are needing God’s love offer to pray for them and tell them about The 3 o’clock Challenge.